Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,564 ($6,001) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)