Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 334 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,799 ($5,650) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)