Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 304 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,133 ($3,587) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)