Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,074 ($5,062) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)