Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,344 ($7,133) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)