Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 208% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,629 (5,820,078 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)