Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 187% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,312 (5,538,990 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)