Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 204% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,590 (4,683,760 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)