Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)