Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,747 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)