Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,969 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (24 minutes ago)