Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,953 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)