Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,919 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)