Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,277 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)