Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09922 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 (36,187 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)