Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)