Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,240 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)