Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,090 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)