Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,640 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)