Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,322 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)