Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,624 in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)