Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06144 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,879 (R 30,585) in Boksburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (31 minutes ago)