Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01171 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,250 (₨106,750) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)