Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,564 (₨110,386) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)