Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,607 (﷼ 55,144,446) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)