Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,005 (﷼ 67,774,213) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Venice costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Eindhoven costs €5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Calgary costs C$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,300 (28 minutes ago)