Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,583 (﷼ 62,963,874) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)