Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 476 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 ($2,466) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)