Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,102 ($4,476) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)