Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 ($3,571) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)