Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,166 ($4,460) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)