Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,878 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,524 (COL$4,966,871) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)