Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11365 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,168 (kr 36,669) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)