Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,910 (17,870,922 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)