Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,804 (16,517,624 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)