Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,502 (1,329,005 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)