Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,435 (1,200,609 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)