Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,765 (1,471,981 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)