Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34822 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,073 (3,080 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (39 minutes ago)