Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,115 (1,389,502 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)