Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 ($3,845) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 3 hours ago)