Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,664 ($3,030) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)