Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 ($4,352) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)