Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,763 (131,073 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (36 minutes ago)