Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,353 (109,537 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)