Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,468 (123,452 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)