Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (£2,564) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)