Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,602 (£3,180) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 4 hours ago)