Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 (£3,215) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)