Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,831 (£3,234) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (36 minutes ago)