Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,488 (﷼ 76,077,412) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)