Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,382 (﷼ 48,687,663) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)