Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00800 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,135 (₨ 266,940) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)