Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,995 (₨ 229,894) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)