Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,224 (RM11,074) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)