Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20991 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,976 (RM9,412) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)