Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20875 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,452 (RM11,746) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)