Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 ($4,988) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)