Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,340 ($4,610) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)