Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,322 ($3,577) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (44 minutes ago)