Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,710 ($8,414) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)