Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,671 ($4,302) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)