Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)