Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,950 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)