Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03019 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,933 (97,161₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)