Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03130 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,493 (47,685₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (42 minutes ago)