Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03257 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,029 (92,976₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)