Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03184 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,446 (45,407₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)