Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,684 (3,299KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)