Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,275 (2,497KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)