Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,554 (3,048KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)