Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23537 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,888 (8,022 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (39 minutes ago)