Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23297 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,547 (6,640 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)