Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23691 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,601 (6,758 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)