Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,025 (₨73,915) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)