Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05992 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,171 (R 36,238) in Bhisho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)