Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,604 (₨114,332) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)