Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,698 (₨129,378) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)