Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,592 (₨ 215,479) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)