Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,752 (₨ 203,094) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)