Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,273 (₨ 271,933) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)