Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,543 in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)