Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10518 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,863 (kr 46,238) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)