Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10350 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,105 (kr 49,326) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)