Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10567 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,036 (kr 47,660) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)