Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10443 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,620 (kr 44,240) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)