Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $19,550 (about 1 hour ago)