Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)