Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,526 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)