Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)