Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,998 (877,172 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)