Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,230 (763,320 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)