Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,124 (762,368 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)