Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,484 in Benidorm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)