Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)