Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09071 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,014 (22,201 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)