Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09153 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,975 (21,582 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)