Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,842 (20,462 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)