Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09148 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,688 (18,454 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)