Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09134 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,036 (22,296 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)