Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08790 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,940 (22,066 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)