Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09017 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,790 (19,853 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)