Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09053 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,009 (22,196 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (31 minutes ago)