Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09018 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,980 (21,951 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)