Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,470 (Rp 24,851,640) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)