Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,614 (Rp 28,058,326) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)