Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,244 (3,507 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)