Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,240 (3,508 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)