Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,157 (3,337 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)