Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20581 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,091 (R$ 10,160) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)