Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,920 (R$ 10,825) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)