Cost of living in Belluno, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (34 minutes ago)