Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)