Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)