Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46343 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (BZ$7,101) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (22 minutes ago)