Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47342 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,906 (BZ$6,138) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)