Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,402 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,608 (189,311 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)