Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,382 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,630 (198,720 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)