Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,329 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,350 (287,228 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)