Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,961 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,541 (182,417 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)