Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 (₨229,501) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)