Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,743 (₨345,003) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)