Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,924 (R$ 8,211) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)