Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,479 (R$ 9,177) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (39 minutes ago)