Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,739 (R$ 10,226) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (42 minutes ago)