Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,505 (R$ 8,224) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)