Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,263 (R$ 8,249) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)