Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20969 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 279 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,090 (R$ 9,969) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)