Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25447 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,594 (R$ 10,194) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)