Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,983 (609,218 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $23,273 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)