Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,911 (596,250 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)