Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00314 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,226 (390,178 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)