Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,541 (490,003 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)