Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,846 (570,897 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)