Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,506 (465,660 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)